Good Bye 2019, HELLO 2020



Where did this year go, where did this decade go? I can't believe in about 6 hours we will be ringing in 2020. I wanted to take a moment and reflect on the memories of the last 10 years.  I have accomplished a lot, I learned too. Sometimes the tortus takes first place in the race of life.  In this last decade I gained more friends than any other decade, also lost some to death. I had traveled to the lands far and near. Ate and drank lots of yummy foods and drinks. I am thankful for the lessons learned over the last 10 years. I had gained blessings from God than facing ugly situations.

So I challenge you to sit back with a drink of your choice tonight and reflect on the last decade and discover the beauty of the last decade. One last thought racing in my head this evening.  I raise my glass of Moscato seen above, to the underdogs of the decade who never gave up the fight! Those who will continue the fight in 2020 for what is right and just! I hope your last day of 2019 was great, and the first day of 2020 is greater! Going to be an amazing year ahead, and happy New Year! 

Comments

Popular Posts