Welcome Home!

Welcome, Home!  


Hello, and welcome to, "Life with Smilo"!! My name is Jessica and my nickname is Smilo. I know you are wondering where did that nickname come from? I got this nickname from my dear friend, Tony he nicknamed me a few things, and one was Smilo, I did like the "marvelous wonderful Jessica" too. Yet Smilo stuck and it was the nickname I longed for. I guess I have always wanted to write a blog just never made the full plunge too. I made excuses for it, I said I did not have the time, the content, the thoughts of no one will want to read it, just to name a few. I have always loved to write and a dream was I wanted to be published and know for my writing. Looking back I guess writing and I have been partners. I recall I was invited to join, "Power of the Pen", I did the school newspaper. By my early 20's I published a few freelance pieces, then by my late 20's a few books. Now a blog, why you ask? Well, I have been asked by many friends to share my thoughts with the world. I plan on sharing my life, fashion, travel, favorite foods, work stuff, all while enjoying the small things in life. As I make this plunge, I have excitement and fear! So let's make it happen. Be sure to subscribe here, and check me on Instagram @lifewithSmilo. I hope you will back soon and see what I am up too! Have a great Wednesday, I am signing off going to get a cup of tea, popcorn, and watch the latest episode of The Masked Singer. I highly recommend it if you haven't watched it yet! Wondering who that Rottweiler is I think it is Chris Daughtry. :-) 






Comments

Popular Posts