It's the Most Wonderful Time of Year


Just stopping by today as I decorate my tree and share some things with you guys and gals. It's the most wonderful time of the year!!! Time to celebrate the birth of a king born in a manger in Bethlehem years ago. Children all around are praying for snow days, writing letters to Santa to come to bring them presents, Christmas parties are happening all month long to ring in the holidays. I am packing my Christmas decorations to put up trees in my little winter wonderland. Growing up you see my mom started with one traditional tree in the living room. As I got older it grew six different trees with different themes in the house. She even would have garland wrapping on the stairs, with garland above all doorways, and a matching wreath on the front door, and the smells of cinnamon filtering the walls. As my friend Vicki tells me it is the perfect, Christmas house. This time of year is one the best times of the year, everything from decorations that dress stores, homes, and business even cute little towns make you feel like your in a Hallmark movie! I don't know about you but am a sucker for good food and pastries and this time of year they marry as one. I love the smells of snow, cinnamon, and the burning fire with my favorite snuggly jammies watching Hallmark. I enjoy decorating and gathering friends around for a delicious meal than going out to ice skate. I am not much of a caroler singing Christmas tunes out loud. I am super excited to untangle myself here and get this tree up and watch some more Hallmark, hope you come back around this holiday season. I promise I will share some favorites and traditions with you!




Comments

Popular Posts